Friday, October 14, 2016

Weekly Update 10/14

A look at what the kids enjoyed this week:

Nicole- I really liked the Community Meeting.
Omkar- My favorite part of the week was using the field guides during our rainforest trek.
Simra- I really enjoyed learning about Dreambox which is a math computer program.
Raine- I enjoyed doing math rotations.
Patrick- My favorite part of the week was when I went to the assembly.
Melanie- I liked writing my personal narrative story.
Allyson- My favorite part of the week was when Mr. Lacoste read Kindness is Cooler Mrs Ruler to our class.
Sofia- This week I learned about nature.
Sangeeta- I liked the new writing sheet that has us check for capitals and spelling.
Annabelle- I really enjoyed learning about the animals in the rainforest.
Elizabeth- My favorite part of the week was my Star Student time.
Malcolm- This week I learned about habitats.
Mary- I learned about math and how you do number grid puzzles.
Saathvik- I liked writing my personal narrative story which is a story about your life.
Rosalie- My favorite part of the week was Wellness because we got to play basketball.
Brielle- The best part of the week was Math and Daily Five.
Caitlin- My favorite part of the week was learning that there is jaguars in the rainforest.
Alexis- The best part was starting Dreambox which is a fun new math computer game.
Sujit- This week I learned about the things in the rainforest trek.
Tanner- My favorite part of the week was playing catch with Mr. Lacoste during recess.
Nick- I really liked reading books in library.
Sohana- My favorite part of the week was Mr. Lacoste reading our Care to Read book.


No comments:

Post a Comment